Wednesday, February 19, 2014

thankful thursday



This post may be short, but it will hold meaning.  I promise - and if it doesn't I give you permission to come poke me right in the eye ball.

Today, I am thankful for ... the advancement of Oreo cookies!  I mean when I was a wee little gal -wait!  I am still a wee little (28 yr old) gal, damnit!-  those things came in one flavor ... "Oreo".  Now those spoiled little pretties have all kinds of flavors to choose from, it's not just Oreo anymore. 

Well done cookie gods. 

Now that you've probably got your pointer fingers all ready for my beautiful hazel eyeball, let's get into the good stuff. 

I am thankful for my family who is not in-fact my biological family.  My real dad died when I was just 2 months old, so this man stepped in when I was just a baby, adopted me, and never told me he was not my real dad.  This family stepped up when another family abandoned me.  The only reason I know now, is because I accidentally found out.  They never treated me differently.  I was always apart of there family and I thank them so much for the opportunity to be apart of a loving family. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, you pretty much ROCK for it!

earn points for searching what you need

Thanks for viewing