Sunday, February 23, 2014

Saving Mr. Banks




Last night, I finally sat down and watched Saving Mr. Banks, and I knew I just had to come straight here, and share my thoughts. 

Growing up watching Mary Poppins -as I'm sure most of us have- when I heard about this movie coming out, I got supercalifragilisticexpialidocious excited!!  

It was definitely a very emotional movie, which I wasn't expecting.  It was so nice to hear all the songs I fell in love with as a child.  Emma Thompson was brilliant, and added all kinds of laughs along the way. 

I'm not going to say really anything more, because I want everyone to enjoy it for themselves.  So mark your calendars for March 18th and don't forget to pick up a copy for yourself. 

All you'll need is a comfy couch, some snacks, and someone to watch it with (or watch it alone - it's okay - I did)

If you've seen it already or are going to, I'd love to hear what you thought of it. 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, you pretty much ROCK for it!

earn points for searching what you need

Thanks for viewing