Thursday, February 27, 2014

happies/crappies




Happies:

Now that the Olympics are behind us, we started our regular Hockey season back up, and life is back to normal.  I mean nothing satisfies this girls need of eye candy more than a Tomas Tatar skating across the smooth ice at the Joe.  He is such an asset to our team, and if he ever leaves the Red Wings I will be devastated.  I mean have you seen his goal against the Stars? 

This week also marked the last week of February, everyone do there happy dance!!  Spring is right around the corner, and I could not be happier!  It will soon be time for light jackets, flip flops, and walks outside enjoying the sun on my body.  Spring/Summer bring me such joy.  And we need a little joy around here. 

Crappies:

This week was a very rough week.  It started out amazing, then slowly started to fall apart.  I'm not sure what exactly is going on with Nick, but I know is psychosis is all kinds of messed up.  His grip on reality is all but gone sometimes.  And I have no idea what is causing it, because it could be a lot things; Schizophrenia, Bi Polar Disorder, Depression, etc.  I'm not a doctor, so I don't know.  But I know he needs help with it.  This has been a horrible roller coaster ride, and I just want us to get off.  I want him to come back to me.  It's so heartbreaking. 

This week started my awesome monthly gift - enough said.  Right bitches?  I mean it's completely nasty.  It hurts like hell.  And I get super bitchy.  And guys don't get it.  ha. 




  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment, you pretty much ROCK for it!

earn points for searching what you need

Thanks for viewing