Thursday, February 20, 2014

happies/crappies



It's been so long since I've blogged here, I'm not even sure if people are still doing this.  If not oh well, I liked it.  I'm doing it.  So there. 

Happies
This week I decided it was time to start getting my life back, and went and rejoined the Scentsy party.  It was an awesome company to work for, and I couldn't not join in on the awesome fun all the consultants have.  So yeah for an awesome job, and making that extra money that is so desperately needed. 

I got off my antibiotics so basically got my life back.  I pretty much slept almost the entire week away.  So bad, that we had people over for dinner and I could barely keep my eyes open.  So as soon as I was done (mid movie, conversating, and people still enjoying dinner) I put my plate in the sink and went to bed.  I'm such a rude host ... doesn't it make you just wanna come over my house and hang out? 


Crappies
I was on antibiotics for most of the week, so therefore had no life.  Slept a ridiculously long time.  And missed all my TV shows (but thank you DVR).  Life on antibiotics for me is a sad, lonely existence. 

The entire week my weather channel® told me that today and tomorrow was going to be warm - like 51° warm ... and it is definitely not warm today and it won't be warm tomorrow.  I mean it is warmer than it has been, so I shouldn't be complaining ... but I am, because that crappy weather app lied to me! Just straight up lied.  Well see who still wants to be your friends after that huge fuck up.  Because you are definitely not in my circle anymore! 










1 comment:

Thanks for the comment, you pretty much ROCK for it!

earn points for searching what you need

Thanks for viewing