Friday, February 21, 2014

blondest moment of my life


As I'm driving shotgun with Jeremy the other day in his new blazer, somehow I got on the subject of what he's owned in the 4 years that we've known each other.  The conversation was short, sweet, and embarrassing as all hell.... but embarrassing moments make hilarious stories later!  So here goes the convo: 

me: so since I've known you you've had a GMC, Ford and a Chrysler 

Jeremy: excuse me? 

me: this is a damn Chrysler ... isn't it? 

Jeremy: dumb founded-ly staring at me.

me: *pointing at the steering wheel, at that symbol*
THAT IS A DAMN CHRYSLER SYMBOL!!!! (I yelled it!  Because damnit!  That totally is Chrysler in my head)

me: *immediately after saying that* haha - just kidding.  I meant Chevy. 

I couldn't even play it off like I was joking, because I totally serious.  And his dad retired from Chrysler so I literally had no excuse to even say that.  I felt like an idiot for the next 10 minutes - then I started talking about something else.  

I think what happened was in my head I meant Chevy, but it came out Chrysler. 





1 comment:

  1. Lol gotta love when ya have blonde moments like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment, you pretty much ROCK for it!

earn points for searching what you need

Thanks for viewing